Overeating seems to be a difficult thing to avoid in holidays, especially at Christmas. The weather is cold, and it’s perfect event for enjoying turkey or beef with your family. That the fantastic dishes and happy atmosphere the more stimulates you to eat unstoppably. Therefore, seven following foods help you get in shape. Continue reading “7 Foods that Help You Lose Weight at Christmas”
Sinus is a very popular breathing disease and is increasing nowaday, which is caused by virus, bacterial infection or other pathologies such as allergic or getting a cold. By many ways, people can apply to cure this disease like having a surgery or using aspirin; however, having a surgery is usually done when the disease is quite serious and leaves some consequences, especially sinus infection. To deal with the infection, the patients may use medicine following the doctors’ advices or refer to using some essential oils for sinus infection. Belows are some solutions when getting sinus infection:
- Taking a long rest: This helps the body not only to focus and reproduce energy against the disease and infection, but also to increase the opportunity of recovery.
- Drinking a lot of water: This makes solution weaker and easier to thrust it out. However, the patients have to avoid using caffein and alcohol drinks because they cause bed effects.
- Steaming with many types of peppermint oils…: You can cover a small towel which has contained oils on your face or lower your head in a hot peppermint oil bowl and sniff deeply. You will feel more comfortable after steaming.
- Washing nose: Cleaning your nose regularly with NaCl after getting in touch with dust, fumes and chemical. Besides, you should wear a face mask when contacting with dust, fumes and chemical of going out. You should avoid working with the allergen such as pollen. If you are smoking, please stop if you don’t want the symptoms to happen regularly.
- Improving life’s habit: Life’s habit is a great cause which brings out sinus. For example, you usually lie in wrong position that makes your nose difficult to breathe. Therefore, you should keep your head a little higher than your body in order to avoid stagnancy of slimy substance inside.
- Keeping living environment clean and fresh everyday: Dirty furniture and house are the main agents causing sinus. Therefore, you have to clean and keep them as clear as possible. The places like bedroom and living room should be focused much more because those are the places you usually work in.
- Having a good diet and practicing regulation: In daily meals, you should provide full of nutrition to raise your health. Some food like salmon, vitamin C, ginger, onion, and garlic are recommended to help to increase resistance well. Doing exercise frequently will improve your health and help to cure the disease in case of getting sinus. You should check your health periodly to detect the disease soon and to have timely solutions to treat.
As mentioning above, sinus is a dangerous disease which if it is not treated immediately, it may caused serious complication. To prevent sinus, people should understand causes and effects of this disease and have absolute solutions if necessary. The patients may refer to doctor’s ideas to avoid mistakes when using medicine. In the case of using medicine, you can also ask to use more essential oils so as to promote quickly recovery process.
You should eat more vegetables because vegetables provide nutrients content of protein – essential for the survival higher than meat and eggs.
For vegetarians, vegetables, soy, beans and legumes such as chickpeas, black beans, and dairy products are good sources of protein mainly.
Green vegetables also supply a variety of vitamins and minerals. The following diagram will indicate levels of protein in various green vegetables.
Cookware tips: Using the best ceramic cookware is very healthy for your health
Top 10 rich source of protein from vegetables
In spinach, its protein content is 49%, kale: 45%, broccoli: 45%, cauliflower 40%, mushroom: 38%, parsley: 34%, cucumbers: 24 %, peppers 22%, cabbage: 22%, tomatoes 18%.
Comparing the amount of protein in vegetables, we can see their content even higher than in meat and eggs. By proteins found in meat accounts for 25,8% of beef, 23% of chicken breast meat and 12% of eggs.
Thus can find vegetable helps to provide protein better than meat and eggs. This may cause you to reconsider your diet.
Water, vegetables, fruits and milk are good for strengthening the resistance, prevent disease
And we should “by heart” following rules:
1 apple 1 day = No doctor
Basil in meal = Not Cancer
1 lemon 1 day = No belly fat or overweight
1 cup milk 1 day = No problems Osteoarthritis
Drink 3 liters of water 1 day = No illnesses (for high-intensity exercise, for the average person should consume water intake is 2 liters per day
For those who are obese want to lose weight , you can combine Carb diet (limiting carbohydrates from starchy) with protein from vegetables in every meal to lose weight while still ensuring adequate nutrition for the body of the body.