- California Beer Fest Ventura – We won both Friday and Saturday!
- Sample Rare Beers & Learn All About Brewing at Our Next Beer School June 28t
- Beer School is Back June 21st! Just in time for Dads & Grads!
- New $8 Lunch Menu – Rotating Specials Every Week
- Join us for a FREE Comedy Show: “A Brief History of Beer”
- Neffedire on The Lab’s Dr. Hops is Off to Beer Camp with Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Garth Korfanta on PHOTOS: Lagunitas 5-Course Beer Pairing Dinner
- Janey B. Smith on The LAB Brewing Co’s Top 10 Burger Challenge!
- Matt on The LAB Brewing Co’s Top 10 Burger Challenge!
- Agoura Racer on The LAB Brewing Co’s Top 10 Burger Challenge!
- September 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
Tag Archives: Agoura Hills
This week is American Craft Beer week. We’ll be celebrating daily by tapping 8 fantastic craft brews. What’s so great about these 8 beers? They are all rated 99% or above out of a score of 100 by beer associations. … Continue reading
The Lab Brewing Company in Agoura Hills has a wonderful private covered and heated patio – including a fire pit and separate patio bar – available all holiday season for parties up to 65 people. We can accommodate everything from … Continue reading
From the national website, A Hamburger Today, comes a post titled, “30 Great Cheeseburgers We’ve Eaten This Year“: In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, we’re rounding up 30 great cheeseburgers we’ve eaten so far this year. (We could pick more than … Continue reading
Lab brewmaster Roger “Dr Hops” Bott discusses the ins and outs of brewing and everything else beer on The Mark and Joey Show (The MJ Show). Video streaming by Ustream
The Lab Brewing Co is featured in this months Westlake Magazine. The mag says that The Lab is “a special destination for local residents who want a fun, casual place to hang out and enjoy great food, beverage and entertainment, … Continue reading
The latest installment of the HotDamnTv beer webisode series “Crafty” features The Lab Brewing Co. It’s funny, informative and may even make you cry (probably not). At a minimum, it should entice you to get to The Lab for a … Continue reading
Come on down to The Lab for Fathers Day Weekend and give Dad what he really wants, a few tasty pints of local Brew and some great grub! We’ll be filling up just all of our 31 taps with great … Continue reading
We are excited to have Rachel – who was featured on the cover of VC Buzz last month – grace our stage this Saturday at 9pm. Check out her website for her bio and extensive catalog.
Soul Machine Consists of exceptionally seasoned musicians, and an extraordinarily soulful vocalist, Laura J. Cozzi, who sparkles with energy and stage presence. They play soul, jazz and Motown favorites from the likes of Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight and Etta James. … Continue reading
Full menu and more information here.